I got on Bloglines during lunch today to read a few of my favorite blogs and my new blogging friend Hollie brought a big SMILE to my face by giving me this award!
I enjoy reading her blog so much. She is so cute and has such a great sense of humor. She always makes me smile! If you haven't visited her blog yet, please click here to check it out.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude.
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.
These are the rules for The Smile Award:
1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
And without further ado, here are the 5 people that I would like to pass this award on to:
1. Dawn - I think of Dawn as my "eternal cheerleader"! Her comments that she leaves on my blog always lift me up. I am always encouraged by reading her posts. She loves her kids, the youth of today and the Lord! She is leaving for the Mayo Clinic this week for a long awaited appointment regarding knee pain. Please check out her blog and let her know that you will be praying for her!
2.Betsy - I love reading her blog! She is such an awesome Mom, approaching the "empty nest" years, that loves her children so much! She is also a teacher so her students must be so blessed by her as well. Her blog always makes me feel uplifted and leaves me with a smile! You have to stop by and visit her - you will be blessed!
3. Jenna - Any of you that know Miss Jenna know that you cannot read her blog without smiling. God has gifted her with an amazing ability to write and express herself. She has an amazing family and friends and you will become part of them as you follow their adventures!
4. Cindy - Cindy is a new friend of mine in the blogging world. She has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer and is just beginning her battle. God has given me such a burden to pray for this sweet mom dealing with a difficult "storm" at this time. Her strength to fight this battle and the wonderful stories she tells about her precious children always lift me up! Please pop over to her blog and let her know that you are praying for her!
5. Faith - Many of you know that Faith is one of my daughters. She has so many wonderful friends that are part of her life and so many interesting things that happen to her. God is working in her life in such a mighty way. I am encouraged in MY walk with the Lord every time I read her posts. She and her husband are dealing with infertility and would covet your prayers. Please drop by her blog and let her know that you are joining with many of us to cover them in prayer. You will be blessed by reading her "walk of faith".