Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOTHER !!


Today, New Years Day, is my sweet mother's 79th birthday! 

I wish that I was able to spend the day celebrating with her on her special day, but, fortunately, I was able to visit with her a couple of weeks ago when she came up for a visit. We had a great time playing games together, laughing and just enjoying each other's company. I even got her on Facebook where she can keep up with all of our family on a daily basis!



Mother, thank you for all the sacrifices that you made for me growing up and the unconditional love that you always showed to me. I am so grateful for the values that you instilled in me, even as a young child.

I love you very much and pray God's richest blessings on you in 2011!  May He grant you the desires of your heart!


December 2010 with her Great-Granddaughter


HAPPY 79th BIRTHDAY, MOTHER!

2 comments:

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

How special to still be able to spend time with your mother and to celebrate her birthday!

~Beth

Faith said...

Happy Birthday Grandmama!!