The rules of this award are that I have to name six things that make me happy and then pass the award on!
1. My family - Having all of my family together. I love cooking for all them and I love all of the noise, confusion and laughter when everyone is together.
2. My morning coffee - I love the coffee that my husband makes for me every morning while I am getting ready for work. We both make coffee the VERY same way, but his ALWAYS tastes better than mine to me. I don't know why, but it's true!
3. Ice Cream Floats - I LOVE ice cream floats! MY favorite would have to be a Dr. Pepper Float, with a Cheerwine Float running a close second!
4. Clean sheets - I love getting into my bed with clean sheets on it. They are just so much better when they are "crisp" with no wrinkles. And that smell......love it!
5. Grocery shopping with my hubby - I love having my hubby go to the grocery store with me for our weekly shopping trip. The fact that I know he doesn't really want to go, but he does, means a lot to me. We carry our own reusable bags with us and he always bags our groceries. I always tell the checkout person that I bring my own bagger with me! (-:
6. Cards, letters and emails - I love receiving a card, letter or email from a family member or a precious friend. God always seems to have them come right at the appropriate time when I so need them. After all, God's timing is always perfect!
There are so many blogs that I read on a daily basis that deserve this award. I know that most of you have already received this award, but if you have not already been the recipient of this award, PLEASE consider yourself awarded by me!
I love you all!