Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Champ wants to tell you a few little random things about himself so I am turning my blog over to him at this point:
1. I stay outside during the day (while my parents are at work) in this really awesome cedar "condo" that my Dad built me about 3 1/2 years ago. It has a little veranda on the front of it and hardwood floors throughout. I have a nice thick fleece bed inside that is filled with cedar shavings to keep me warm and make me smell absolutely irresistible! (I love it when my Mom calls me "Champster" since I smell like a hamster after having been in my house!)
2. My parents taught me as a youngster, to always say my blessing before I eat. I know not to touch my food until after I hear the final words, "In Jesus' Name. Amen." Sometimes when they get busy after they have prepared my food, I will sit there for what seems like FOREVER waiting to eat my food! Finally, they will realize we haven't prayed yet and at least say "In Jesus' Name. AMEN," so I can get on with my meal. Don't they know I am starving?!?!?
3. And speaking of eating...NOW they have me on this "Light" dog food! What's up with that? Do they think I'm getting a little pudgy or something? I wonder have they looked in the mirror lately? I think I am looking pretty good for a 56 year old man!!!
4. Over the years, I have been FORCED to share my home with several cats, but I currently have to share it with Lewis--the biggest 9 month old cat you have ever seen! (Wonder if they have HIM on "Light" food?) He walks around like he owns the place and HE is able to get all up on all the furniture, but NOT ME! OH, NO! I get yelled at if I even THINK about getting up on my Mom's furniture!
5. And...get this....I even have to share a room with Lewis! Thank goodness my parents finally upgraded me to a king size bed not too long ago so there's room for both of us.
6. And finally, (I don't mean to brag) but I am seriously one of the best Frisbee players around -- especially in the Senior Division! I can run circles around my younger cousin, Turk! I am still working with him trying to teach him some of my techniques!
All in all, I'd have to say that I lead a pretty good life! I am well-loved by my mom and dad and my entire family!
What a fun little game! Thanks for tagging me, Calie Girl!
Unfortunately, I do not know 6 other blogging animals to tag for this game. Several people I know have already done this little pet meme, and the only other people that I know their pet names have already been tagged by Faith.
But, if you have a pet and would like to play along ---that would be great! Just leave me a comment and let me know you are joining in, because I would love to hear what your fur baby has to say!